2024-03-11

2024-0310 vs 軟銀鷹 (1-1)

 <日職棒球> 開始把朗希先發的每場比賽,重點摘要賽後的選手與監督發言,主要發表在推特。

2024-0310 vs 軟銀鷹 (1-1)

1)  Rouki stopped the SoftBank Hawks from scoring, even with runners in scoring position during his three innings. Manager Kokubo said, "Rouki's fastball will get faster by about 5 km/h when the season starts. It'll be hard to hit, even with runners on." (*pic cr nikkan)

2) Rouki felt positive about pitching, especially effective fastball against righties. Thanks to his fastball, he's experimenting with the training for better season results and noticed his breaking balls improved. He plans to adjust based on batter reactions.

3)  Rouki: I caught myself adjusting form and shadow pitching in the game, showing I'm overthinking my throws. I'm not delivering the best pitches due to this conscious effort. My goal is to pitch instinctively, improving through continuous experimentation and refinement. 💪

4)  After observing Rouki's pitching for the third time this season, Lotte's manager Yoshii remarked, "Not only the forkball but also the slider had a pretty good curve, so I think things are progressing smoothly so far." 💪



沒有留言: